CORONAVIRUS HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDANCE
Given the concern about coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re working rigorously to maintain public health standards for our drivers and riders in order to provide the most up to date guidance on how to protect yourself and others.
We require that you follow these procedures at all times:
- Wear A Mask – We require that all drivers and passengers wear masks at all times when completing a job (pickup and/or delivery of items and/or passengers) within a vehicle.
- Drivers – If you do not want to wear a mask, we kindly ask you to refrain from accepting any jobs. If we are made aware of any drivers that are not wearing masks while completing a job, that driver’s ability to take accept future jobs will be immediately terminated and such driver’s account will be removed from the Cloudamart community.
- Passengers – If passengers refuse to wear a mask before entering a vehicle, or remove their mask at any point during the trip, drivers have the authority to immediately terminate or cancel the job.
- If You Feel Sick, Stay At Home – If you have a mild illness, respiratory symptoms, or have a fever (38oC or 100.4oF or above), stay home and keep away from others. If your symptoms get worse, call your doctor.
- Wash And/Or Sanitize Your Hands Frequently – Wash your hands with liquid soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or if water and soap are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol to disinfect your hands. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover Your Cough Or Sneeze – Use a tissue to cover your cough or sneeze and throw the tissue in the trash, then wash and/or sanitize your hands. If you don’t have a tissue within reach, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Clean And Disinfect Your Vehicle – Pay special attention to surfaces that you and passengers frequently come in contact with.
If you feel uncomfortable picking up a passenger for safety reasons, you can choose not to accept the trip, or cancel the trip. However, discriminating against anyone based on their gender, race, or national origin is explicitly prohibited.